View all jobs
Control Systems EngineerBoise, Idaho
- Programming (from scratch) Rockwell, GE, Modicon, APACS, Honeywell PLC/DCS systems. Really any combination of these, Rockwell/GE preferred.
- HMI experience – AVEVA System Platform preferred.
- Experience with legacy (older) hardware a plus.
On the Plus Side:
- Willing to work a 2 week on x 2 week off rotation.
- Project management experience.
- Engineering degree not strictly required. Also considering candidates who have gained their skills through on the job experience in automation/SCADA via the I&E trades.
- Remote travel (leave from anywhere)
- Food, housing, travel is all paid for by Apex while working your 2 week "Hitch" rotation.
- Freedom to do whatever!! During your downtime, i.e., not on your rotation in Alaska, the world is your oyster. Be with family, travel, stay at home - it's up to you.